Sunday, September 14, 2008
Thank you, blog-lovers everywhere
I have received this gadget, or whatever it's called from several genea-bloggers, including:
* Jessica Oswalt on the Jessica's GeneJournal blog on September 4
* Sheri Fenley on The Educated Genealogist blog on September 12
* Janet Hovorka on The Chart Chick blog on 17 September
* Renee Zamora on Renee's Genealogy Blog on 17 September
* somebody else and I forgot to write down the name ... please contact me in Comments. I'm sorry! If you tell me, I'll edit the post and make my embarrassment disappear!
I really do appreciate the genea-blog-love. Thank you, all.
Now my job is to pick seven more bloggers whose blogs I "love." How about "like a lot?" I'm afraid I don't love any blogs, even my own.
I have over 330 blogs on my Bloglines list and I have not kept track of the genealogy this "I Love Your Blog" award. I have no clue as to who has received it and who hasn't. I don't have the time today to do the research, and then find seven blogs to pass it to.
I'm going to pass on passing it on for now.
UPDATED: 17 September 2008