It's Saturday Night - is everyone ready for some Genealogy Fun?
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (and I hope that you do... because this one is really cool!), is to:
1) Go to the www.ImageChef.com website and explore their FREE offerings. Click on the "Create" button, or choose to make a slideshow or posters from their main page (there are more than one screen of poster backgrounds).
2) Make one or more posters or other creation - perhaps they relate to genealogy or your own family history. Save them to your computer (right click, Save as Picture for Windows users).
3) Show your creations to us... in your own blog post, on a Facebook post, etc. If you make a really neat one and want to show it to the world but don't have a way to do it, send it to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll show it off for you in a blog post.
My thanks to Sheri Fenley (by the way, where are you Fenley, on vacation?) for showing us her ImageChef creations in her post How I Spent My Sunday Evening And So Should You! last April, and being the inspiration for this SNGF challenge.
1) I had to have a "Wanted" poster. Devier J. Smith was adopted and I don't know his parents names:
2) I've always wanted to be on television talking about genealogy (not sure about the rabbit ears, though):