I've been missing all day today because of family history making events - my daughter and grandsons are here for the week and we've been doing all of the "tourista"things.
Therefore, a quick and dirty post at what people are saying on Twitter about
* SpookyRealmspooky Psychic Reading. Ask about Your Ancestry Geneology Home http://dlvr.it/fXwcr
* OpportunityRusBusiness Opportunity Want to join a team that is a real team? We help one another in a permanent geneology. Multiple steams of income. http://t.co/CkmRoLh
* HeritagehappensHeritage Happens [HH] Sorry...Trying this again...Adventures of a New URL http://tinyurl.com/3ocvdhh #geneology
* tracemebaby89Traci Jennings Family isn't defined by geneology...but by loyalty
* VaSk8terGuy C Genesis chapter 11 verse 10, Explains the geneology of Chem. Chem was a black man in Africa, If you repeat this fact they can't laugh at ya
* MsPraxisMs Praxis @boredjessica They should do geneology - I'm sure they're related to the Palins.
* TehShoestaGeorge P. Are all countries obsessed with geneology? Do the irish say they're like half english? Or chinese say they are 1/60th something?
* TracyLynneTracyLynne @britney_haynes U have got to be related to Dolly Pardon, do your geneology chart, the resemb and body shape looks like you could be her dau
* mysinglestatuslynsey turner Doing the geneology of my family is fooking confusing
* bcourchaineBob Courchaine #geneology talk w/ the sibs this week. a cuz of my dad did the homework. i'm a descendant of #Charlemagne! i must be a duke or something.
I resisted the urge to comment on most of these...they speak for themselves. That wasn't all of them, either - only a select few! Now I'm wondering how many of these are my Twitter followers? Or that I follow.