The treasure today is the 1851 English Census record for the John Richman family in Hilperton, Wiltshire.
The information for the John Richman family on this census record is:
* Village of: Hilperton
* No. of Household Schedule: 88
* Name of Street, Place, or Road, and Name or No. of House: Marsh
* Name and Surname of each Person who abode in this house, on the Night of the 30th March, 1851: [see below]
* Relation to Head of Family: [see below]
* Condition: [see below]
* Age of Male/Female: [see below]
* Rank Profession or Occupation: [see below]
* Where Born: [see below]
** John Richman - Head, Mar[ried], Male, 59, Butcher, Wilts Hilperton
** Ann Richman - Wife, Mar[ried], Female, 67, ----, Wilts Devizes
** Elizabeth Richman - Dau[ghte]r, W[idow], 38, Female, Weaver, Wilts Hilperton
** Mary Richman - Grand-dau[ghter], ---, 8, Female, Peeand Girl, Wilts Hilperton
** Rosa Richman - Grand-dau[ghter], ---, 3, Female, Scholar, Somerset Bath
I cannot figure out the rank or occupation of Mary Richman - it certainly looks like "Peeand" to me!
I could not find this image on Archives.com in a recent search for any of the persons listed. It is not possible, as far as I know, to find a specific Folio in a specific town or parish on Archives.com.
I first obtained this record from a Family History Library microfilm, so the source citation I have is:
1851 Census of England, Wiltshire, Hilperton [parish], District 257, Folio 267 recto, household 196, Johns Richman household; Public Record Office HO 107/1840, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah; FHL BRITISH microfilm 220,987.