It's Thursday, 3 October, so we will dock in Colon, Panama at 6 a.m.according to the cruise schedule.
* Eco Cruise on Gatun Lake and Locks - Cruise the channels, rivers and bays that make up this unique ecosystem. (4 hours)
* Gamboa Rain Forest Aerial Tram - an aerial excursion through the rain forest canopy to discover plants, birds and animals whichl ive in the tree tops. (5 hours)
* Grand Tour of Panama - Watch the Panama canal in action, see flora and fauna and visit the Embera Indian village. (5 hours)
* Monkey Watch - bus ride, boat ride on the Canal, wildlife habitat, and bus ride back. (5 hours)
* Several others are 8 to 9 hours long and are more expensive.
We leave Colon at 4 p.m. on our way to Cartagena, Colombia on Friday.
The URL for this post is:
Copyright (c) 2013, Randall J. Seaver