For this week's mission (should you decide to accept it), I want you to:
1) Michael John Neill started an interesting Facebook meme - when and where did you go to school?
2) Tell us in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, in a status line on Facebook or a stream post on Google Plus. Be sure to leave a link to your post in Comments on this post.
* September 1948 to June 1955: Brooklyn Elementary School (30th and Ash Streets) in San Diego, Calif. I walked or rode my bike to school. I was in the Safety Patrol during 4th to 6th grades, becoming a Supply Sergeant.
* September 1955 to June 1958: Roosevelt Junior High School (Park Blvd. and Upas St.) in San Diego. I rode the bus both ways.
* September 1958 to June 1961: San Diego High School (Park Blvd. and Russ Blvd.) in San Diego. I rode the bus both ways, but often went to the San Diego Public Library after school to avoid bullies on the bus after school. I graduated Summa Cum Laude.
* September 1961 to January 1966: San Diego State University (College Avenue and Montezuma Road) in San Diego. I rode the bus both ways. I started in the Mathematics department, but transferred to the Aerospace Engineering department after one semester. I graduated with Honors with a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
* September 1988 to June 1989: University of California San Diego (Torrey Pines Road) in La Jolla. This was an extension course in their Executive Business Program, paid for by my company, Rohr Industries, after being promoted to department management.
Of course, this doesn't cover the School of Hard Knocks, where I learned many life lessons!
Have you entered this information into your Genealogy Management software? You really should!
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver