Your mission this week, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Are there persons in your genealogy database that has the same exact birth date that you do? If so, tell us about him or her - what do you know, and how is s/he related to you?
2) Are there persons in your database that are your ancestors that share your birth day (but not the year)? How many, and who are they?
3) Are there other persons in your database that share your birth day (but not the year)? How many, and who are they?
4) For bonus points, how did you determine this? What feature or process did you use in your software to work this problem out? I think the Calendar feature probably does it, but perhaps you have a trick to make this work outside of the Calendar function.
* Go to Reports; then Lists; then Birthday and Anniversary List; then click on Create Report
* Select "Birthdays" and "Everyone" in the database, click on Generate Report. The report created was in date order, and was 710 pages long.
* Scroll down the report to 23 October, note the names and years, and print out two pages. Count how many there are, and look for ancestors.