The video starts with about 8 minutes of Bruce talking with a gray screen, and then he demonstrates:
* Using TreeShare to download an existing Ancestry Member Tree to a new RootsMagic database, or an existing RootsMagic database to a new Ancestry Member Tree. You cannot match an existing RootsMagic database to an existing Ancestry Member Tree.
* After syncing your database with an Ancestry Member Tree, you can click a button to show which persons are matched. You can then select a person on the list and add or modify data and events between the two trees by checking the data to match.
* Ancestry WebHints can be selected and data from Ancestry Hints can be added to your RootsMagic database.
Watch the video to see all of the details.
Now I am wondering:
1) Can I use the Ancestry Member Tree to keep the RootsMagic database on my desktop computer and the RootsMagic database on my laptop computer in sync? This is something that Family Tree Maker says can be done with their program.
2) Can I use the Ancestry Member Tree to keep the RootsMagic database on my desktop computer and the Family Tree Maker database on my desktop computer in sync?
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest using the icons below. Or contact me by email at email@example.com.