1) Thomas MacEntee moderated the Bloggers Summit on Saturday, with panelists (from the left) Paula Stuart-Warren, Judy G. Russell, Denise Levenick and CeCe Moore:
2) After the Blogger Summit session, the present genea-bloggers posed for their annual picture (taken by Paul Hawthorne):
Can you find me in the picture above? I'm the 4th from the left in the back row behind Susi Pentico in the orange top.
3. Some of the folks in the Blogger Lounge in the afternoon:
4. I really enjoyed the presentation by Connie Moretti and Lisa Schumacher about their gala WDYTYA production:
5) The MyHeritage exhibit with Daniel Horowitz and Amanda helping customers:
You can review the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2013 Blog Compendium for all of the geneabloggers posts.
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest using the icons below. Or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.