It's Saturday Night -
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible! music) is to:
1) If you have your family tree research in a Genealogy Management Program (GMP), whether a computer software program or an online family tree, figure out how to find how many persons, places, sources, etc. are in your database (hint: the Help button is your friend!)
2) Tell us which GMP you use, and how many persons, places, sources, etc. are in your database(s) today in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, or in a Facebook comment.
NOTE: WE last did this in August 2017.
I use RootsMagic 8.1 at present for my Genealogy Management Program of choice. In Home > File Properties this panel popped up:
The information in this window says my current database has:
* People: 67,395
* Families: 27,232
* Events: 212,367
* Alternate names: 13,444
* Places: 17,438
* Sources: 2,150
* Citations: 143,478
* Repositories: 104
* Multimedia items: 1,630
* Multimedia links: 3,211
* Addresses: 10
* Tasks: 299
If I do this in other programs, the process is:
* Family Tree Maker 2019 (and earlier): in "Plan" Workspace, click "More" button
* Legacy Family Tree 9: Help > General Information
* Ancestry Member Tree: Select your tree, then click on "Tree Pages," and select "Tree Overview."
* MyHeritage Tree: Click on "Go to Family Stats" on your home page.
While I use each of these programs, the only program files that are "up-to-date" are my RootsMagic 8 database and an Ancestry Member Tree TreeShared with my RootsMagic database.