It's Saturday Night -
1) Who is in your paternal grandfather's matrilineal line (i.e., the mother of your paternal grandfather, and her mother, etc.)
2) Write your own blog post, or add your response as a comment to this blog post, in a Facebook Status post or note.
* My paternal grandfather was Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942).
* His mother was Hattie Louisa Hildreth (1857-1920), who married Frank W. Seaver (1851-1922) in 1874 in Keene, New Hampshire.
* Her mother was Sophia Newton (1834-1923), who married Edward Hildreth (1831-1899) in 1852 in Northborough, Massachusetts.
* Her mother was Sophia Buck (1797-1883), who married Lambert Brigham (1794-1834) in 1817 in Sterling, Massachusetts.
* Her mother was Martha Phillips (1767-c1830) who married Isaac Buck (1757-1846) in 1780 in Lancaster, Massachusetts.
* Her mother was Hannah Brown (c1725-b1774), who married John Phillips (1722-b1800) in 1749 in Southborough, Massachusetts.
And there this line ends. I do not know the parents of Hannah Brown who married John Phillips in Southborough, Massachusetts in 1749. I have searched many Brown families in Worcester and Middlesex counties in the 1700-1780 time frame without any success.