In email to me, William Haskell offered the following for The Master Genealogist:
TMG can provide the ages at death for a selected group of people.
* Either select the people of interest from project explorer, or what I did was to create a project explorer filter for my surname (HASKELL) and then for my ancestors.
* Go to Report menu and pick a “List of People” report
* Create the report for a “filtered group” and select the filtered list created in step 1 (my filtered list was called wch ancestors)
* Click the “Options” button at the bottom of the report page and go to the “Output Columns” tab and select the following columns: “Name Group”, “Death Date” and “Age at Death”.
* In the “Sort Order” column put “1” next to the “Age at Death” row, then click OK.
* Click “Create Report” and the following report is created.
I can only seem to get it to sort from fewest years to most years – there does not seem to be an option to reverse the sort order. I am sure there are other ways to do this in TMG.