Read this blog post - DearMYRTLE's GenTools Study Group starts this week - on the GeneaWebinars blog.
This study group will be in a Google+ Hangout On Air format - you can watch it live in the DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Community on Google+ or watch it on YouTube (on the DearMYRTLE YouTube Channel) live, or any time after the live event.
* Noon Eastern US (New York)
* 11 a.m. Central US (Chicago)
* 10 a.m. Mountain US (Denver, Salt Lake City)
* 9 a.m. Pacific US (Los Angeles)
HERE are the scheduled topics each week:
* 2 Dec 2015 - Organization Tools
* 9 Dec 2015 - Equipment
* 16 Dec 2015 - Note Taking Tools
* 23 Dec 2015 - Transcribing and Indexing Tools
* 30 Dec 2015 - Research Tools
* 6 Jan 2016 - Map Tools
* 13 Jan 2016 - Analysis Tools
* 20 Jan 2016 - Compiling Tools
* 27 Jan 2016 - Sharing Tools
DearMYRTLE's Hangouts On Air (HOA) are always lively and informative. There will be a panel on each HOA to discuss the different topics, led by DearMYRTLE while Russ Worthington manages the broadcast and the Community comments. There will be a separate View and Comment post in the DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Community for each broadcast.
I'm going to watch these and perhaps participate in the panel if I can on some of them.
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2015/12/tuesdays-tip-participate-in-or-watch.html
Copyright (c) 2015, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.