The A. H. Leland household information:
The extracted information for the A.H. Leland household is:
* A.H. Leland - head, rents home, male, white, age 29, married, born Wisconsin, parents born Norway/Norway, a farmer, works on general farm, works on own account
* Vinie M. Leland - wife, female, white, age 26, married, born Idaho, parents born US/Nebraska
* Robert H. Leland - son, male, white, age 6, single, born Washington, parents born Wisconsin/Idaho
* Beverly A. Leland - daughter, female, white, age 3, single, born Washington, parents born Wisconsin/Idaho
* T.S. Leland - father, male, white, age 69, widowed, immigrated in 1856, naturalized in 1876, born Norway, parents born Norway/Norway, works on son's farm w... ..... specially for him
The source citation for this record is:
1920 United States Federal Census, Okanagan County, Washington, population schedule, Spring Coulee, ED 97, Page 2A, dwelling #30, family #30, A.H. Leland household, digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com : accessed 25 March 2015); citing National Archives Microfilm Publication T625, Roll 1934.
Arthur Henry Leland was the youngest son of Torger and Anna (Natvig) Leland, and in the 1920 United States census the family resided in Spring Coulee, Okanagan County, Washington. Arthur's wife was Malvina (Whitley) Leland, and they had two sons by 1920. T.S. Leland is Torger Sjursen Leland, Arthur's father, now widowed and moved west to be with his family.
Torger Sjursen Leland is my wife's great-grandfather, through his eldest son Severt Oliver Leland (1878-1940).