Some of the genealogy news items across my desktop the last two days include:
* Momondo has published another YouTube video about DNA and ethnicity - fascinating!
* Scott Fisher has posted Episode 192 of the Extreme Genes podcast - listen to Episode 192 – Perfectly Preserved 19th Century Child Found in Back Yard, Identified and Reburied With Dignity.
* This week's Legacy Family Tree webinar is WikiTree: Free for all Without a Free-for-All with Eowyn Langhoff. You need to register to see it live.
* The Southern California Genealogical Society Genealogy Jamboree 2017 has announced 14 FREE livestreamed sessions on June 9 to 11. See https://genealogyjamboree.blogspot.com/2017/05/jamboree-2017-registration-open-for.html. Viewers need to register to watch them any time before July 10.
* GenealogyBank Added New Content for 302 Titles from 31 States and the District of Columbia! See https://blog.genealogybank.com/may-update-genealogybank-just-added-new-content-for-302-titles-from-31-states-and-the-district-of-columbia.html.
* Ancestry.com's YouTube channel has a new Crista Cowan video on Is an Online Family Tree a Source or a Clue?
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest using the icons below. Or contact me by email at email@example.com.