I am in the 8th great-grandmothers and I'm up to Ancestor #1409 (after skipping from #1271 due to missing ancestors), who is Deborah LNU (1635-????) [Note: the earlier great-grandmothers and 8th great-grandfathers have been covered in earlier posts].
My ancestral line back through two generations of this LNU family line is:
1. Randall J. Seaver
2. Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983)
3. Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002)
4. Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942)
5. Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962)
10. Thomas Richmond (1848-1917)
11. Julia E. White (1848-1913)
22. Henry Arnold White (1824-1885)
23. Amy Frances Oatley (1826-1864)
44. Jonathan White (1805-1850)
45. Miranda Wade (1804-1850)
88. Humphrey White (1758-1814)
89. Sibel Kirby (1764-1848).
176. Jonathan White (1732-1804)
177. Abigail Wing (1736-1806)
352. William White (1708-1780)
353. Abigail Thurston (1700-????)
704. William White (1683-1780)
705. Elizabeth Cadman (1685-1768)
1408. Sylvanus White, born before 1667 in Marshfield, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States; died before 29 June 1688 in Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States. He was the son of 2816. Peregrine White and 2817. Sarah Bassett. He married before 1683 in Massachusetts, United States.
1409. Deborah LNU, born about 1667 in probably Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States; died after 30 June 1688 in Massachusetts, United States.
Child of Sylvanus White and Deborah is:
* William White, born about 1683 in probably Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States; died before 03 October 1780 in Dartmouth, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States; married Elizabeth Cadman about 1707 in probably Dartmouth, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States.
The identity of Deborah, the wife of Sylvanus White, is not known. The Mayflower Families Through Five Generations book for William White says:
"It is suggested she was the dau. of Richard and Elizabeth (Warren) Church, b. Hingham 27 Jan 1656/7.
"Administration on the estate of Sylvanus White of Scituate was granted to his father Peregrine White, Esq. 30 June 1688; Deborah White swore to the inventory of her husband the same day. No further record of Debroah has been found in Plymouth County records."
There are 2,553 Ancestry Member Trees for Sylvanus White (1667-1688), and 663 of them have him married to a Deborah with no last name. 583 of those say that Deborah was Deborah Church.
The FamilySearch Family Tree has the wife of Sylvanus White as Deborah Church (1657-1690), with three children, William, William and Obadiah White. I added a discussion item!
The Geni World Tree has the same information, and had five husbands for her before four were removed in 2011 at my suggestion. I added another discussion item here too.