Q: How would you describe your level of experience with family history?
A: I can help others.
Q: How would you describe your level of Internet experience?
A: I’m so good at it that I can help others. [as long as they are not IT folks]
Q: How long have you been using the Internet to find information for your family tree?
A: More than 10 years [20 years]
Q: How long have you been working on your family tree?
A: More than 10 years [24 years]
Q: Do you have an online tree on Ancestry.com?
A: Yes [Several]
Q: Do you attach records that are suggested to you by Hints, i.e. those shaky green leaves on Ancestry.com?
A: Yes [but not to my genealogy database on Ancestry Member Tree...only to the ancestral, shared database on Ancestry Member Tree]
Q: Would you like help in knowing which Hint for a person you should start with?
A: No [I can figure it out for myself...]
Q: Would you like suggestions on which person you should work on next in your tree?
A: Yes [I think I can figure it out, but this might be useful]
Q: When you attach a record from a shaky leaf, what do you most hope to find? (Put in order of importance.)
1. A new generation for my tree; parents I don't know about
2. New people for my tree other than parents
3. Military information about my ancestors
4. Information on where my ancestor lived.
5. A story about my ancestor
6. Information about what my ancestor did for a living
7. Physical description of my ancestor
8. My ancestor's signature
9. A photo of my ancestor
10) Where my ancestors came from; what their ethnic background is.