If you want to attend RootsTech 2013 (three days), then you can compete for a free registration right here on Genea-Musings. Here are my rules:
1) This contest will be by a random drawing. I will make a numerical list of entries, and use a random number selection process to select the number.
2) To enter the contest, please go to the official RootsTech website, and perform these tasks:
* Go to the "Schedule" page (http://www.rootstech.org/schedule) and select one of the speaker presentations that you just have to attend - your research depends on it.
* There is no list of exhibitors yet, so tell me which genealogy vendor you really want to visit, and why, while you're at RootsTech 2013.
3) Tell me about your two choices in an email to me at email@example.com. Title your email with "RootsTech 2013" so that I can add you to the list of entrants.
Easy, eh? Please enter ONLY if you intend to attend RootsTech 2013.
Note that this contest is ONLY for a complimentary registration to the full three-day conference ($149 value) - you will have to pay your own travel, lodging and food costs to get there and stay there. There will be no "Occupy RootsTech" camp available, and sleeping over at the Family History Library is not permitted.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on Sunday, 3 February 2013.
I will select a winner by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, 4 February, and will publicize the winner on Wednesday, 6 February. I will notify the RootsTech Conference people of the winner's name, they will send the complimentary registration redemption code to me, and I will contact the winner by email with the redemption code so that they can register for the conference.
The Registration page for RootsTech 2013 notes that the Early-Bird 3-day full Registration fee is $149 until 15 February 2013, and is $219 after 15 February. So register early!
Late word from the RootsTech people: "If your winner is already a registered attendees, we will apply a credit for their existing pass and issue a refund."
Disclosure: I am an Official RootsTech 2013 Blogger and one of the perks is this Free registration contest for my readers. I have received a complimentary registration to RootsTech 2013 also, and look forward to seeing many friends, bloggers and readers there. It should be fun!
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2013/01/win-free-registration-to-rootstech-21.html
Copyright (c) 2013, Randall J. Seaver