- Writing about the conference on their blog.
- Using the hashtag #FGS2014 on Twitter.
- Mentioning FGS 2014 on Facebook, Google Plus, and other social networks.
- Letting their local historical and genealogical societies know about the conference.
- Ambassador badge logo to display on your website.
- Giveaways for active ambassadors, including conference registrations and discounts, special event tickets, and more.
- Potential to be guest blogger on FGS Conference Blog.
- Link to your blog or website on the FGS Conference blog’s Ambassador Page
- Part of Twitter list of FGS 2014 Ambassadors.
- Ambassador badge ribbon at the conference.
- Visit the conference website at http://www.fgsconference.org.
- Find the latest news on the conference blog at http://www.fgsconference.org/blog.com.
- Like the conference on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FGSgenealogy.
- Follow the conference on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/FGSgenealogy and hashtag #FGS2014.
PO Box 200940
Austin, TX 78720-0940
phone: +1 (888) 347-1500
fax: +1 (866) 347-1350