1) Before the Keynote session started, Becky Jamison and James Tanner joined me for a photo taken by another attendee on Becky's phone:
2) Doris Kearns Goodwin gave a 45 minute lecture on her work and the Presidents she has written books about:
3) In the Expo Hall, I wanted a photo of the front of the large 50 foot wide wall at Genealogy Wall Charts exhibit:
The guy climbing the wall is in the picture, not an actual person.
4) I talked to Caroline Pointer and Linda McCauley at the Federation of Genealogical Society exhibit:
5) Janet Hovorka's Family ChartMasters exhibit was always busy. They have so many beautiful charts!
6) Jennifer Alford and Terri O'Connell were at the In-Depth Genealogist display in the Expo Hall:
7) David Lambert, the Chief Genealogist at NEHGS in Boston, has a lot of wonderful books on display at their exhibit:
8) Diahan Southard was presenting on DNA at Lisa Louise Cooke's Genealogy Gems exhibit;
9) Had a nice conversation with the Erin Henry ans Keiko Faupula of Scribbit, which was one of the semi finalists of the Innovator Showdown at RootsTech:
That's it from the Expo Hall. We have the Geneabloggers after party tonight, so I will post photos from that sometime, probably after we return home on Sunday.