I am in the 8th great-grandmothers and I'm up to Ancestor #1503, who is Mary WEAVER (1662-1693) [Note: the earlier great-grandmothers and 8th great-grandfathers have been covered in earlier posts].
My ancestral line back through one generation of this WEAVER family line is:
1. Randall J. Seaver
2. Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983)
3. Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002)
4. Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942)
5. Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962)
10. Thomas Richmond (1848-1917)
11. Julia E. White (1848-1913)
22. Henry Arnold White (1824-1885)
23. Amy Frances Oatley (1826-1864)
46. Jonathan Oatley (1790-1872)
47. Amy Champlin (1798-1865)
92. Joseph Oatley (1756-1815)
93. Mary Hazard (1765-1857)
186. Stephen Hazard (1730-1804)
187. Elizabeth Carpenter (1741-????)
374. Daniel Carpenter (1712-1784)
375. Renewed Smith (1717-1766)
750. Ephraim Smith (1675-1733)
751. Margaret Pearce (1689-????)
1502. Daniel Pearce, born about 1658 in Portsmouth, Newport, Rhode Island, United States; died after 1744 in Kingstown, Washington, Rhode Island, United States. He was the son of 3004. John Pearce and 3005. Mary. He married about 1683 in probably Portsmouth, Newport, Rhode Island, United States.
1503. Mary Weaver, born about 1662 in Portsmouth, Newport, Rhode Island, United States; died about 1693 in Portsmouth, Newport, Rhode Island, United States.
Children of Daniel Pearce and Mary Weaver are:
* Daniel Pearce (1687-1758), married 1708 Patience Hill (1687-????).
* Margaret Pearce (1689-????), married 1710 Ephraim Smith (1675-1733).
* Mary Pearce (1690-????), married 1715 John Morse (1685-????).
* John Pearce (1691-1744), married 1718 Martha Sweet (1697-????).
Since I had Mary's surname, I looked for Weavers who resided in Portsmouth and Newport in the 1660-1700 time frame. I found Clement and Mary (Freeborn) Weaver married in about 1645 and resided in Portsmouth, and had a daughter Mary. WikiTree.com has a decent amount of information about this line - see Weaver-203 and his wife Freeborn-5. However, no spouse is provided for Mary Weaver, wife of Daniel Pearce, and the birth dates are different by 9 years.
I note that there are several references to the Clement Weaver line in New Englanders in the 1600s by Martin Hollick, and will pursue those when I get to a good genealogy library.