This photograph is from my photograph collection obtained from my mother between 1988 and 2002, which I scanned several years ago:
The persons in this photograph are:
* Back row, left: David Devier Smith (1863-1920), brother of Della (Smith) Carringer
* Back row, second from left: Austin Carringer (1853-1946), husband of Della (Smith) Carringer
* Back row, third from left: Elizabeth (Vaux) Crouch (1851-1931), sister of Abigail (Vaux) Smith, wife of Samuel Crouch, "Aunt Libbie" to Della (Smith) Carringer
* Back row, fourth from left: Amy (Ashdown) Smith (1867-1939), David Smith's second wife and mother of Maybelle Smith.
* Back row, fifth from left: Edgar Carringer (1854-1946), brother of Austin Carringer, never married.
* Back row, third from right: Hattie (Vaux) Loucks (1850-1924), first cousin of Abbie (Vaux) Smith, wife of Matthias Loucks.
* Back row, second from right: Lyle L. Carringer (1891-1976), son of Austin and Della (Smith) Carringer, my grandfather.
* Back row, on right: Matthias "Tise" Loucks (1848-1918), husband of Hattie (Vaux) Loucks.
* Front row, seated on left: Samuel Crouch (1841-1931), husband of Elizabeth (Vaux) Crouch.
* Front row, standing, second from left, next to Sam Crouch: Maybelle C. Smith (1902-1964), daughter of David and Amy (Ashdown) Smith.
* Front row, seated, on the right, below Edgar: Della (Smith) Carringer (1862-1944), daughter of Abbie (Vaux) Smith, wife of Austin Carringer, and mother of Lyle Carringer.
If anybody reading this has any of the Crouch family, Loucks family, or David Smith in their ancestry, I would love to hear from you!