My ancestral line back through four generations of LADD families is:
1. Randall J. Seaver
2. Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983)
3. Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002)
4. Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942)
5. Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962)
10. Thomas Richmond (1848-1917)
22. Henry Arnold White (1824-1885)
46. Jonathan Oatley (1790-1872)
92. Joseph Oatley (1756-1815)
184. Benedict Oatley, born 25 December 1732 in South Kingstown, Washington, Rhode Island, United States; died 01 August 1821 in South Kingstown, Washington, Rhode Island, United States. He was the son of 368. Jonathan Oatley and 369. Deliverance. He married 02 October 1755 in South Kingstown, Washington, Rhode Island, United States.
The second problem is the color of the names from 1 to 93 above. When I edit it blogger, I Bold then make then red. But they come out half black and half red for some reason. It probably has to do with the order of doing the steps - it works best when I bold first, then make them red. But I copied this part of the post from last week's post. Double drat (I'd use stronger words but someone may Google this family and be unimpressed by my elocution). Thank you, Blogger, for all of this frustration today.