Thursday, November 10, 2011
Win a FREE Registration to RootsTech (2-4 February 2012)
Like the other Official Bloggers for RootsTech, I am able to offer one complimentary registration to the RootsTech 2012 Conference in Salt Lake City, to be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center from February 2-4, 2012.
If you want to attend RootsTech, then you can compete for a free registration right here on Genea-Musings. Here are my rules:
1) This contest will be by a random drawing. I will make a numerical list of entries, and use a random number selection process to select the number.
2) To enter the contest, please go to the official RootsTech website, and perform these tasks:
* Go to the "Schedule" page (http://www.rootstech.org/schedule) and select one of the speaker presentations that you just have to attend - your research depends on it.
* There is no list of exhibitors yet, so tell me which genealogy vendor you want to visit while you're at RootsTech.
3) Tell me about your two choices in an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Title your email with "RootsTech 2012" so that I can add you to the list of entrants.
Easy, eh? Please enter ONLY if you intend to attend RootsTech 2012.
Note that this contest is ONLY for a complimentary registration to the conference - you will have to pay your own travel, lodging and food costs to get there and stay there. There will be no "Occupy RootsTech" camp available.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on Sunday, 13 November 2011.
I will select a winner by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, 14 November, and will publicize the winner on Tuesday, 15 November. I will contact the winner by email, and will notify the RootsTech Conference people so that they can convey the complimentary registration to the winner.
The Registration page for RootsTech notes that the Full Registration fee is $129 until 30 November, and is $189 after 30 November. So register early!
Disclosure: I am an Official RootsTech 2012 Blogger and one of the perks is this Free registration contest for my readers. I have received a complimentary registration to RootsTech 2012 also, and look forward to seeing many friends, bloggers and readers there. It should be fun!