Here are some of the most precious (to me) images from my Seaver/Leland photograph collection:
In March 2010, we visited Australia, New Zealand and Fiji on a three week Grand Circle Travel Tour to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and I took some photographs with my trusty digital camera.
After Auckland, we flew to Fiji, made it through passport control, and were bused to our resort, the name of which escapes me (and I took no photos of the entrance). The resort was near the ocean, had a beach, a lovely pool area, and a number of restaurants. Unfortunately, I did not label my photos in a Facebook album for our visit to Fiji.
1) Here is Linda (in the purple dress) on our balcony outside our room at the resort:
2) The view toward the ocean on our room balcony:
3) The pool area was beautiful, and there were a lot of vacationing families at the resort:
4) Here we are having drinks before eating dinner in one of the restaurants:
5) Another view of Linda on the resort grounds:
Unfortunately, I've lost the memories of all the details of this vacation - I know what we saw but can't remember what we were told. I found that I posted very few photos from this vacation on Genea-Musings.
More on our Fiji visit in coming weeks.
Copyright (c) 2016, Randall J. Seaver