The snippet of the Dykkesten household:
The extracted data for this household:
* Isidore Dykkesten - head, owns home, male, white, age 35, married, first at age 25, born Wisconsin, parents born Norway/Wisconsin, a farmer, works on fruit farm
* Enid Dykkesten - wife, female, white, age 32, married, first at age 22, born Washington, parents born Oregon/Pennsylvania
* Isabel Dykkesten - mother, female, white, age 72, widow, born Wisconsin, parents born Norway/Norway
* Torger Leland - uncle, male, white, age 80, widowed, born Norway, parents born Norway/Norway, immigrated in 1902, naturalized
* Wayne Dykkesten - son, male, white, age 9, single, born Washington, parents born Wisconsin/Washington
* Andrew Dykkesten - son, male, white, age 8, single, born Washington, parents born Wisconsin/Washington
* Marley Dykkesten - son, male, white, age 6, single, born Washington, parents born Wisconsin/Washington
The source citation for this record is:
1930 United States Federal Census, Chelan County, Washington, population schedule, Grange Township, Enumeration District 16, Page 3A (stamped), Dwelling #50, Family #50, Isidore Dykkesten household; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com), citing National Archives Microfilm Publication T626, Roll 2484.
This is the last census with Torger Sjursen Leland included in the enumeration. He is living with his nephew, Isidore Dykkesten and his family, including Isidore's mother, Isabel Dykkesten, who is Torger's sister. Torger is indexed as Targer Leland on Ancestry.com.
The year of Torger's immigration is given as 1902. That is clearly wrong - otyher census records place the immigration date in the 1850s.
Because of the way that the enumerator wrote the names, the indexing of the three children is with the Leland surname. It is clear that the three children are the sons of the head of the household, Isidore Dykkesten. I added an alternate name to the census record summary for each child.
Torger Leland (1850-1933) is my wife's great-grandfather, through his eldest son Severt Oliver Leland (1878-1940).