Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to find which celebrities that have the same facial features that you (or someone else you choose) have. Here are the directions:
1) Go to http://www.myheritage.com/ - you don't have to be a registered member to use this feature. Click on the "Celebrities and Fun" tab.
2) Click on the "Celebrity Collage" tab, and then on the "Create my Collage" button.
3) Upload a photograph with your face (or another person's face) to the site (the face must be at least 100 x 100 pixels) and click on the "Run face recognition" button.
4) Select a collage template, and the faces (up to 8) to go into the collage template. Click on "Next" and "Preview" your template, which should bring up the template for you to review. You could click on "Save" and it would go off to your selected social networking site.
5) Figure out how to show your collage on your blog or social network site (I have my own process defined below).
6) Tell us which celebrities that you (or your selected person) look alike - write your own blog post, make a comment to this post or on Facebook.
7) Think about how you could use something like this as a Christmas gift.
* Benoit Mandelbrot (who?) - 67%
At least there weren't any ax murderers or real bad people on my collage list!
I did one for my mother at age 23 and her celebrity look-alikes include Rachel Bilson, Katherine Hepburn (she would have loved that), Cindy Crawford, Elizabeth Hurley, Cindy Crawford, and Helen Hunt.
Here's how I created the JPG image above from the Celebrity Collage on the MyHeritage site:
* Went to full screen (F11 key), then "Print Screen" key
Readers may have some other handy method to capture screen images and post them, but that is mine. If you want, please share your methods with the rest of us in your blog post or comments.
Was this fun? It was for me. I can hardly wait to see who you look alike!