* Jacob Philip Row (1752-1817) of Hunterdon County NJ (RevWar Pension File)
* Peter Putman (1760-1835) of Hunterdon County NJ and Yates County NY (RevWar Pension file)
* Stephen Feather (17??-1804) of Middlesex County NJ and Westmoreland County PA
* Rudolf Spengler (1738-1811) of York County PA
* Philip Jacob King (1738-1792) of York County PA
* Burgess Metcalf (1741-1816) of Piermont, Grafton County, NH
* Isaac Buck (1757-1846) of Lancaster and Sterling, Worcester County, MA (RevWar Pension File)
* Thomas Dill (1755-1830) of Eastham, Barnstable County, MA (RevWar Pension File)
* Norman Seaver (1734-1787) of Westminster, Worcester County, MA
* Benjamin Seaver (1757-1816) of Westminster, Worcester County, MA
* Zachariah Hildreth (1728-1784) of Westford, Middlesex County, MA
* Zachariah Hildreth (1754-1828) of Townsend, Middlesex County, MA
* Amos Plimpton (1735-1808) of Medfield, Norfolk County, MA
* David Kirby (1740-1832) of Westport, Bristol County, MA
* Joseph Oatley (1756-1815) of South Kingstown, Washington County, RI.
* Joseph Champlin (1758-1850) of South Kingstown, Washington County, RI (RevWar Pension File)
I thank God for these men, the families that nurtured them, the wives that supported them, and the children who learned from them the importance of service to their country.
I continue to pray for the health and safety of all of our armed forces personnel, for the wisdom and perseverance of our leaders, and for the patience and understanding of our citizens as we continue the battle to keep America safe and free.
May God continue to bless the United States of America.