1) GeneaBloggers Radio -- Thomas MacEntee hosts the show this week with co-host Lisa Alzo, titled "Telling the Story of Your Family History." This show is on:
Friday, March 2, 2012
* 9 pm-10:30 pm Eastern US
* 8-9:30 pm Central US
* 7-8:30 pm Mountain US
* 6-7:30 pm Pacific US
* 2 am London UK
* 1pm Saturday Sydney AUS
The show guests are:
* Carol Rice, founder of Cherish Bound and Executive Chair of the upcoming Story@Home conference in Salt Lake City, March 9-10, 2012 – Carol will explain this exciting new event to our listeners and how to get involved.
* Lynn Palermo of The Armchair Genealogist blog in Ontario, Canada who will discuss the Family History Writing Challenge she recently developed.
* Tami Koenig of Your Story Coach and author of the Creating Your Personal Timeline eBook who will discuss the importance of writing your family history.
You can read more information about the guests at "Telling the Story of Your Family History."
2) FGS Radio - My Society, an Internet radio show on Blog Talk Radio presented by the Federation of Genealogical Societies. This week's show is "Technology & Marketing Workshop for Genealogy Societies." It will be hosted by Thomas MacEntee. The show airs at:
Saturday, March 3, 2012
* 2-3 pm Eastern US
* 1-2 pm Central US
* 12-1 pm Mountain US
* 11 am-12pm Pacific US
The special guests and features include:
* This is your opportunity to ask your questions about the latest in technology and marketing for your genealogy society with expert Thomas MacEntee. Call in at +1 (619) 638-8565 or email your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or join us in the online chat room during the show. Afterwards, we’ll post a list of resources discussed during the show over at the FGS Voice website (http://voice.fgs.org).
* In addition, we’ll be featuring FGS member society, Delaware Genealogical Society, in our weekly Society Spotlight feature.
You can read more information about the guests at "Technology & Marketing Workshop for Genealogy Societies."
Tune in to FGS Radio – My Society each week to learn more about genealogy societies and join in a discussion of the issues impacting the genealogical community.
You can also listen to the archived shows on Blog Talk Radio by going to the two show sites:
* Geneabloggers Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/geneabloggers/
* FGS Radio - MySociety: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mysociety/
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/03/follow-friday-this-weekends-genealogy.html
Copyright (c) Randall J. Seaver, 2012.