The video titles for the last two weeks are:
* Ancestry.com LIVE: MyCanvas and Other Ideas for Publishing Your Family History
* Ancestry.com LIVE: Using Ancestry.com Member Profiles
* Ancestry.com LIVE: What If There Isn't an Index, How Do I Find Who I'm Looking
* Ancestry.com: Father's Day with Alan Thicke
* Ancestry.com LIVE: Creating Timelines to Better Understand Records and Families
* Ancestry.com LIVE: What's New At Ancestry.com, June Edition
* 1940 U.S. Census: Interactive Image Viewer
* Ancestry.com LIVE: Keeping Track of All That Research: Using Notes in FTM and Trees
I watched this last one today, and found that Crista Cowan does her research notes differently from the way I do them.
I think that these 15 to 20 minute episodes, on specific aspects of using Ancestry.com or other Ancestry properties, is a great way to help researchers focus on one thing and learn how to accomplish a task. I know that I don't have much trouble finding 20 minutes in my day but I do struggle to carve out 60 minutes or more. Kudos to Ancestry, Crista and Anne for doing these videos. I love their enthusiasm too!
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/06/more-videos-on-ancestrycom-youtube.html
Copyright (c) 2012, Randall J. Seaver