My nominations for the Best Genea-Musings Posts of 2012 are (in posting date order)
* Do you Believe the FamilySearch Vision of the Future? (9 February 2012)
* My Software Wish List - A Historical Place Name Jurisdiction Catalog (HPJNC) (14 February 2012)
* Puzzling Over the Evidence-Conclusion Process (1 March 2012) and Follow-Up Friday - Reader Comments on Evidence and Conclusions (2 March 2012)
* Dear Randy - Can You Describe Your Genealogy Workflow? (25 April 2012)
* How Accurate are the Ancestry "Shaky Leaf" Hints? (7 May 2012)
* Legacy Cruise Vacation Compendium (23 May 2012)
* Are We Strangers in Genealogy Land? (5 June 2012)
* TANSTAAFL - 2012 Update (12 July 2012)
* How Do I Make Money in Genealogy? (13 July 2012)
* My Top 10 Genealogy Tools (5 October 2012)
* My Ancestor Family File Folders and File Naming Convention (22 October 2012)
* Crowd-Sourcing Cousin Edith (5 November 2012)
* How Can We Communicate "The Right Way?" (26 November 2012)
* We All Want Seamless Genealogy Data Transfers (7 December 2012)
That's the list! Did you miss any of them? If so, go read them and make a comment if you want.
Which one is your absolute favorite?
If you have a genea-blog, what were your best genealogy blog posts for 2012?
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/12/best-genea-musings-posts-of-2012.html
Copyright (c) 2012, Randall J. Seaver