The BASH Particulars
|Event Name:||Genealogy BASH and Book Faire|
|Date:||Saturday, March 2, 2013|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Speaker sessions start at 9:15 a.m.|
|Location:||Huntington Beach CA Central Library|
|7111 Talbert Avenue|
|Huntington Beach, CA 92648|
- The library is large and has seven meeting rooms and a theatre. The meeting rooms can seat approximately 50 people for each speaking session and the theatre has over 300 seats. There will be 4 speaking sessions.
- Expert Speakers: We have eight of Southern California’s best speakers presenting in 20 different lectures. Our speakers are:
- Barbara Renick
- Jean Wilcox Hibben
- Norma Keating
- CeCe Moore
- Gina Philibert-Ortega
- Randy Seaver
- Linda Serna
- Dawn Thurston
- Free Classes for Beginners: A major goal of the OCCGS BASH is to introduce new people to the rewarding pastime of family history research, hence beginner classes and selected events will be available free of charge during the BASH on March 2.
- Genealogy Exhibitors: Our title sponsors, FindMyPast.com and FamilySearch will have experts available to answer questions on their products and services. There will also be several other genealogy-related exhibitors to answer your questions. Visit them for FREE!
- Book Faire: OCCGS maintains and adds to the genealogy collection at the library. We receive many donated books and periodicals that are duplicates of our holdings, and we sell these at bargain prices. It's FREE so come in, see what we have, and add books to your genealogical library.