Here is your assignment if you choose to play along (cue the Mission Impossible music, please!):
1) Go to the www.ImageChef.com website and explore their FREE offerings. Click on the "Create" button, or choose to make a slideshow or posters from their main page (there are more than one screen of poster backgrounds).
2) Make one or more posters, piece of jewelry, tattoo or other creation - perhaps they relate to genealogy or your own family history. Be sure to check the Photo Frames and Fun template collections. Save them to your computer (right click, Save as Picture for Windows users).
3) Show your creations to us... in your own blog post, on a Facebook post, or on Google Plus etc. If you make a really neat one and want to show it to the world but don't have a way to do it, send it to me (email@example.com) and I'll show it off for you in a blog post.
Here are some of mine:
1) More bling for my wife:
2) Perfect for my new grandson:
3) I'm tempted...
4) Which genea-babe will be the first to show this off?
5) Hope springs eternal ... will I ever find Thomas J. Newton's parents?
That was fun. Now show me yours!!!
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2014/09/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-make.html
copyright (c) 2014, Randall J. Seaver