Earlier blog posts about it are:
* Finding an Ancestral Home (19 July 2006)
* Santa comes early - what a gift! (18 December 2007)
* The Four-Mile House of Ranslow Smith (16 January 2008)
* Day 13 on the Seaver Family History Mystery Tour (18 September 2011)
* (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 177: Upstairs in the Four Mile Inn (2 November 2011)
I was watching Lisa Louise Cooke's presentation at SCGS Jamboree 2015 about "Google Tools & Procedures for Solving Family History Mysteries" and she noted Google Scholar and running your Google searches every so often.
I did a Google search for ["ranslow smith" four mile inn dodge ] and was rewarded by a link to a high school student's web page about working in the kitchen of the Four-Mile Inn at Old World Wisconsin.
There are links to a page about a Stagecoach Inn, a Boarding House, and her Experience working in the building at Old Wisconsin in 2008.
Well done, Sophie Newhouse. You added a bit more to my knowledge about the life and times of Ranslow Smith.
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2015/06/more-on-four-mile-inn-at-old-world.html
Copyright (c) 2015, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Or contact me by email at email@example.com.