Here are some of the most precious (to me) images from my Seaver/Leland photograph collection:
In March 2010, we visited Australia, New Zealand and Fiji on a three week Grand Circle Travel Tour to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and I took some photographs with my trusty digital camera.
1) While we were in Cairns, we visited Tjapukai, an aboriginal cultural center.
2) The aboriginals demonstrated the digeridoo and did some traditional dances and chants:
3) most of us tried the spear-throwing and the boomerang throwing. Linda didn't, so we have no pictures of us trying it. I wasn't any good at it.
4) After Tjapukai, we bused to the nearby SkyRail for a 5 mile 25 minute ride over the rain forest. Here we are going up, up and away:
5) From the Skyrail looking back towards Cairns:
Unfortunately, I've lost the memories of all the details of this vacation. Fortunately, I found my Facebook photo albums from our 2010 vacation with pictures and some captions so all is not lost. I found that I posted very few photos from this vacation on Genea-Musings.
Copyright (c) 2016, Randall J. Seaver