Here are some of the most precious (to me) images from my Seaver/Leland photograph collection:
In March 2010, we visited Australia, New Zealand and Fiji on a three week Grand Circle Travel Tour to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and I took some photographs with my trusty digital camera.
1) Our major excursion in Queenstown on the South Island of New Zealand was visiting the Walter Peak Station. Here is Linda petting one of the cattle on the station:
2) And a sheep looking for a handout:
3) A lady (not my Linda!) feeding a deer:
4) A sheep shearing demonstration:
5) Spinning the wool into thread:
More on our New Zealand visit in coming weeks.
Unfortunately, I've lost the memories of all the details of this vacation - I know what we saw but can't remember what we were told. Fortunately, I found my Facebook photo albums from our 2010 vacation with pictures and some captions so all is not lost. I found that I posted very few photos from this vacation on Genea-Musings.
Copyright (c) 2016, Randall J. Seaver