* their son #90 Simon Wade (1767-1857) who married #91 Phebe Horton (1772-after 1920) before 1790.
1) PERSON (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Name: Deborah Tracy
* Alternate Name: Deborah Tracey
* Sex: Female
* Father: John Tracy (1695-1751)
* Mother: Mary Hawkins (1710-1767)
2) INDIVIDUAL EVENTS (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Birth: 20 February 1730/1, Providence, Providence, Rhode Island, United States
* Death: after 1800 (after about age 69), probably Foster, Providence, Rhode Island, United States
3) SHARED EVENTS (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Spouse 1: Simon Wade (1731-1800)
* Marriage 1: before 1763 (before about age 32), probably Providence, Providence, Rhode Island, United States[1,3]
* Child 1: Levi Wade (1765- )
* Child 2: Simon Wade (1767-1857)
* Child 3: Nehemiah Wade (1769-1836)
* Child 4: Gideon Wade (1771- )
* Child 5: Mary Wade (1773-1812)
* Child 6: Molly Wade (1775- )
* Child 7: Deborah Wade (1777- )
4) NOTES (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
The book by William R. Cutter, Genealogies and Family History of the State of Connecticut (New York, Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1911), Volume IV, provides some information on this family on page 2125:
"(V) Simon (2), son of Nathaniel (2) Wade, was born at Scituate, Rhode Island, December 11, 1731. He was living in Foster, Rhode Island in 1774, and had two males over sixteen and two under that age, two females over sixteen and two under. He was still living in Foster in 1790, according to the first federal census, and had three females in his family. He married Deborah Tracy. Children: Levi, was of Foster in 1790; Simon, mentioned below; Nehemiah, married Huldah Hopkins at Foster and was living there in 1790; Gideon, was in Foster in 1790; Ruth, married Captain William Hawkis; Molly, married a Paine; Deborah, married a Williams."
The source of this information is probably Simon's great-grandson, Henry Lawton Wade, who was the main subject of this biographical article.
Deborah Tracy was the second child and first daughter of John and Mary (Hawkins) Tracy of Providence, Rhode Island. The birth entry in the Providence town record book says:
"1-92 [TRACEY] Deborah, [of John and Mary,] Feb. 20, 1730-1."
Simon Wade married Deborah Tracy, daughter of John and Mary (Hawkins) Tracy in about 1763. They had at least seven children between about 1765 and about 1780, and they resided in Foster, Providence County, Rhode Island. None of the births of their children were recorded in a town record in Foster.
The Simon Wade household was enumerated in Foster in the 1774, 1790, and 1800 census enumerations. The 1790 and 1800 United States census enumerations for Simon Wade in Foster showed a female over age 45, who is probably Deborah (Tracy) Wade.
There is no known death date or location, and no known burial location, for Deborah (Tracy) Wade or her husband, Simon Wade. Deborah probably died between 1800 and 1810 in Foster, Providence County, Rhode Island.
1. William R. Cutter et al, editors, Genealogies and Family History of the State of Connecticut: A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Founding of a Nation, Volume IV (New York, N.Y.: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1911), page 2125; digital images, Google, Google Books (http://books.google.com) Simon Wade sketch.
2. "Rhode Island, Vital Records Extracts, 1636-1899," indexed database and digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com), "Volume 2 - Providence County Births, Marriages and Deaths Records," page 251 (image 281 of 440), Providence, Deborah Tracey birth entry.
3. Marston Watson, Royal Families: Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry: Volume One: Governor Thomas Dudley and Descendants Through Five Generations, Second Edition ( Baltimore, Md. : Genealogical Publishing Company, 2005), page 213.