* their daughter, #95 Nancy Kenyon (1765-1833) who married #94 Joseph Champlin (1758-1850), in 1785.
1) PERSON (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Name: Ann Kenyon1–2
* Sex: Female
2) INDIVIDUAL EVENTS (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Birth: about 1742, Rhode Island, United States
* Death: before 6 May 1824 (before about age 82), probably Windham, Connecticut, United States
3) SHARED EVENTS (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Spouse 1: John Kenyon (about 1742-1831)
* Marriage 1: 24 April 1764 (about age 22), Newport, Newport, Rhode Island, United States
* Child 1: Nancy Kenyon (1765-1833)
* Child 2: Lewis Kenyon (1767- )
* Child 3: Sylvester Kenyon (1769-1838)
* Child 4: Almy Kenyon (1770- )
* Child 5: Abigail Kenyon (1772- )
* Child 6: Cynthia Kenyon (1773- )
* Child 7: Mary Kenyon (1774-1810)
* Child 8: John Kenyon (1776- )
* Child 9: George Kenyon (1778-1850)
4) NOTES (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
The parents of Ann Kenyon are not known. Although the marriage record says her name was Kenyon, it is not known if her maiden surname was Kenyon or not.
A review of the American Kenyons book  shows no likely Ann (or Anne or Anna) Kenyon that might have been born in the 1730 to 1750 time frame that might have married John Kenyon in 1764 in Newport, Rhode Island.
A birth date of "about 1742" is estimated based on John Kenyon's birth date - it may be earlier but not much later than 1746.
The Newport, Rhode Island town records include the marriage of John Kenyon and Ann Kenyon, saying:
"KENYON, John, and Ann Kenyon, m. by Rev. Gardiner Thurston, April 24, 1764."
John and Ann (Kenyon) Kenyon had 9 children born between 1765 and 1778, all but the last several were probably born in Richmond, Rhode Island and the last two or three were probably born in Exeter, Rhode Island.
There are no known death or burial records for Ann (Kenyon?) Kenyon in Rhode Island or Connecticut. She was probably alive in the 1820 U.S. Census. Her husband died in 1831, having written a will on 6 May 1824 that did not mention his wife. A death date of "before 6 May 1824" seems appropriate.
1. "Rhode Island, Vital Records Extracts, 1636-1899," indexed database and digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com), "Vol. 04: Newport County: Births, Marriages and Deaths," Marriages, page 42, Ann Kenyon and John Kenyon.
2. Captain Howard N. Kenyon, American Kenyons : History of Kenyons and English connections of American Kenyons, genealogy of the American Kenyons of Rhode Island, miscellaneous Kenyon material (Rutland, Vt. : Tuttle Company, 1935).