* Dear Randy: How Do You Use Your Smartphone to Do Genealogy? (11 January 2016)
* Making Progress on My Auble Cousins - Post 1: Finding Elizabeth's Will (25 April 2016); Post 2: Transcription of Elizabeth Auble's Will (28 April 2016); Post 3: Identifying Elizabeth Auble's Heirs (29 April 2016); Post 4: The William Auble Challenges (3 May 2016); Post 5: The Sophia Auble Challenges Part 1 (5 May 2016); Post 6: Solving the William Auble Challenge (6 May 2016); Post 7: Sophia Auble's Descendants (10 May 2016); Post 8: Nathan Auble's Descendants (17 May 2016); Post 9: Was Sarah Auble Elizabeth's Sister? (24 May 2016); Post 10: The Strubles (10 June 2016)
* Mining Ancestry.com Hints by Specific Record Collection - Updated (2 May 2016)
* Creating a MyHeritage "Sun Chart" (15 June 2016)
* Dear Randy: How Did You Figure Out Those Relationships on WikiTree? (17 June 2016)
* Making Ancestor and Descendant Reports in Geni.com (29 June 2016)
* Shaky Leaves and All - Are They Useful? (7 July 2016)
* Dear Randy: How Can I Import FamilySearch Family Tree Persons Into RootsMagic? (18 July 2016)
* My Top Ten Genealogy Research "Programs" (16 August 2016).
* Adding Descendant Information the Easy Way - Post 1: Importing it From FamilySearch Family Tree (25 August 2016); Post 2: Importing it to an Ancestry Member Tree (26 August 2016); Post 3: Stimulating Hints in the Ancestry Member Tree (31 August 2016)
* Dear Randy: What is Your Workflow to Move Ancestry Member Tree Hints Into RootsMagic? (19 September 2016)
* Searching the FREE MyHeritage "Compilation of Published Sources" Collection (1 December 2016)
* Dear Randy: How Do You Search on FamilySearch for Records for a Person? (13 December 2016)
In addition, I transcribed and sourced many of the records and documents on hand in my weekly Amanuensis Monday and Treasure Chest Thursday posts. With this list, I should be able to remember what I did accomplish in 2016!
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2016/12/randys-best-genea-musings-posts-for-2016.html
Copyright (c) 2016, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest using the icons below. Or contact me by email at email@example.com.