The birth record is on the right-hand page, at the bottom:
The information gleaned from this record includes (since I cannot make out every word due to the handwriting and my lack of Norwegian):
* Date: 4 October 1818 [three entries above this birth record]
* Father: Ole Olson of Midthun
* Mother: Ingebjor Botolfsdtr of Bystolen
* Child's name: Brithe
* Sex: Female (1 in the female column)
* Sponsors or witnesses: Ole _____ of Helgeland; Svend Bystolen; Martha Bystolen; Sigri ?????; Gudve Bystolen.
The source citation for this record is:
Voss (Vangen) Parish Church (Voss, Norway), digital images, Arkivverket DigitalArkivet, Scanned Church Records (http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read), "Voss: 1810-1821, Ministerialbok A10, Kronologisk," Page 135, Brithe Olsdtr entry, Midthun (accessed 12 December 2013).
I captured these records and wrote about the process in Finding Norwegian Church Parish Records in DigitalArkivet Website (dated 12 December 2013). I also crafted some source citations then too - the process and result is in A Source Citation for Anna's Death Record in Voss, Norway (posted 13 December 2013).
Brithe Olsdtr was the daughter of Ole Olsen and Ingebjor Botolfsdtr, and was born 4 October 1818 on Midthun farm, Voss parish. She is my wife's second great-grandmother, who married Sjur Torgersen in 1850 in Voss, through their son Torger Sjursen Leland.