As of 12 March 2017, there were 2,204 record collections on FamilySearch (an increase of 0 from last week):
The added or updated collections are:
* Find A Grave Index; 158,582,677 indexed records with record images, Updated 10 Mar 2017
* Pennsylvania, Eastern District Petitions for Naturalization, 1795-1931; 61,584 indexed records with record images, Updated 10 Mar 2017
* Ecuador, Catholic Church Records, 1565-2011; 971,592 indexed records with record images, Updated 08 Mar 2017
* Netherlands, Archival Indexes, Miscellaneous Records; 5,467,141 indexed records with record images, Updated 08 Mar 2017
* France, Finistère, Quimper et Léon Diocese, Catholic Parish Records, 1772-1894; 144,506 indexed records with record images, Updated 07 Mar 2017
* Sweden, Kopparberg Church Records, 1604-1900; index 1628-1860; 7,194 indexed records with record images, Updated 07 Mar 2017
* New York State Census, 1865; 2,642,022 indexed records with record images, Updated 07 Mar 2017
* Ontario, County Marriage Registers, 1858-1869; 100,331 indexed records with record images, Updated 06 Mar 2017
My friend, Marshall, has come up with a way to determine which collections are ADDED, DELETED or UPDATED. Thanks to Marshall for helping me out here!
In order to select a specific collection, go to https://familysearch.org/search/collection/list and use the "Filter by collection name" feature in the upper left-hand corner.
Each one of the collections listed above has a Research Wiki page (use the "Learn more" link). It would be very useful if the Wiki page for each collection listed the dates for when the collection was added as a new collection and the dates for major updates also.
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2017/03/added-or-updated-record-collections-at_13.html
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest using the icons below. Or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.