The schedule is:
- 8:30 a.m.: Check-in
- 9 a.m.: "Archives, Libraries and Institutions for Genealogical Research in Germany"
- 10:15 a.m.: "The Surname is Key -- History of Surnames and Conducting Surname Research in Germany"
- 11:30 a.m.: "The Structure of Organized Genealogy in Germany"
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch -- bring your own bag lunch and socialize with fellow attendees.
This seminar is FREE for San Diego Genealogical Society members, and $10 for non-SDGS members. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Dirk Weissleder is:
- Director of DAGV, a German Working Group of over 65 Genealogical Societies;
- an International Genealogy Lecturer;
- Co-founder of the International German Genealogy Partnership (IGGP).
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver