Sunday, May 20, 2012
Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week Ending 20 May 2012
As devoted Genea-Musings readers recall, we are away on a vacation cruise out of Oslo to Le Havre (Paris), Cherbourg, Dublin, Liverpool and Edinburgh. Because I don't have cheap and fast Internet access, and more importantly, time to read 1200 genea-blogs, the weekly Beat of the Genea-Blogs published on Sundays is on hiatus until 27 May.
Several other genea-bloggers post weekly Best Of posts - please read them:
* Lynn Palermo on The Armchair Genealogist blog.
* Lisa Frank on the 1 Ancestry 2 Little Time blog.
* Amanda on the Geni Blog.
* Ruth Blair on The Passionate Genealogist blog.
* Jen on the Climbing My Family Tree blog.
* Diane Haddad on the Genealogy Insider blog.
* Julie Cahill Tarr on the GenBlog blog.