Here is your assignment if you choose to play along (cue the Mission Impossible music, please!):
1) Did you watch the David Pogue Keynote address at RootsTech 2013 on Saturday, 23 March? Remember his bit about creating a Chinese proverb? One of the best was "The Pit is Always Smaller Than the Plum."
2) Now it's your turn to create (or blatantly modify) a genealogical proverb. Or two or three. They can be serious, funny, or logical - no bounds here!
3) Tell us about your genealogical proverb(s) in your own blog post, in Comments to this post, in a Facebook status or a Google+ stream post.
ummm, blank wall... "Genealogy without sources is mythology." Hmm, that's already taken, but you get the point.
* Genealogist who cite sources get gold star!
* Prune your family tree to keep it healthy.
* DNA of your ancestors makes you you-nique.
* Solving family history mysteries is fun!
What can you come up with?
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2013/03/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-create.html
Copyright (c) 2013, Randall J. Seaver