Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible! music) is to:
1) We're going to do a little bit of Semi-Random Research tonight...
2) Go to your family tree database of choice (you know, like RootsMagic, Reunion, Ancestry Member Tree), and determine who the very last person on your list of B names is. Or the last person on your list of D names. Or H names. Or any other name you need to research. Your choice!
3) What do you know (or not know) about this person based on your research? It's OK to do more research if you need to - in fact, it's encouraged!
4) How are you related to this person, and why is s/he in your family tree?
5) Tell us about it in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, or in a Facebook Status post or Google+ Stream post.
* There is no Ancestry Member Tree for John Francis Byernes besides my own.
* There is no entry for John Francis Byrnes in the FamilySearch Family Tree, but John Burn, born 15 December 1850, son of John and Bridget Burn, is in the FSFT, but without a spouse.