* their daughter, #15, Georgianna Kemp (1868-1952), who married #14 Charles Auble (1849-1916) in 1898.
* their daughter, #7 Emily Kemp Auble (1899-1977), who married #6 Lyle Lawrence Carringer (1891-1976) in 1918.
* their daughter, #3 Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002), who married #2 Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983) in 1942.
* their son, #1 Randall J. Seaver (1943-....)
1) PERSON (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
One of the stories handed down in the Kemp family concerns James Alexander Kemp. James Abram Kemp was an inn keeper, and most hotels had three cushion billiard tables. His son James learned to play billiards, and James Abram would pit the boy against all comers.