Ann Warren (ca 1764-????) is #87 on my Ahnentafel list, my 4th great-grandmother, married in 1788 to John Hill (1765-1825).
* their daughter #43 Rebecca Hill (1790-1862), who married #42 John Rich (1791-1868) in 1815..
* their daughter, #21 Hannah Rich (1824-1911), who married #20 James Richman (1821-1912) in 1845.
1) PERSON (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Name: Ann Warren
* Sex: Female
2) INDIVIDUAL EVENTS (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Birth: about 1764, probably Hilperton, Wiltshire, England
3) SHARED EVENTS (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
* Spouse 1.: John Hill (1765-1825)
* Marriage: 21 July 1788 (about age 24), Hilperton, Wiltshire, England
* Child 1: Rebecca Hill (1790-1862)
* Child 2: George Hill (1791- )
* Child 3: Samuel Hill (1792-1793)
* Child 4: Lucy Hill (1794- )
* Child 5: Samuel Hill (1797- )
4) NOTES (with source citations as indicated in brackets):
Ann Warren was probably born in the 1762 to 1767 time frame, but I have found no baptism record or parents names in the Hilperton, Wiltshire parish records. It is possible that she was baptized in another parish near Hilperton.
The marriage record of John Hill and Ann Warren is recorded in the Hilperton, Wiltshire Bishop's Transcripts as:
"July 21  John Hill and Ann Warren both of this Parish by Banns"
The baptism of five children of John and Ann (Warren) Hill between 1789 and 1797 are in the Hilperton parish church records.
I have found no burial records for Ann (Warren) Hill in the Hilperton parish records.
1. Church of England, Parish Church of Hilperton (Wiltshire, England), Bishop's Transcripts, 1622-1880, "Baptisms, Marriages, Burials, 1748-1812", Marriages: unnumbered page, John Hill and Ann Warren entry, 27 July 1788; accessed on FHL BRITISH microfilm 1,279,404, Item 13.
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2015/05/52-ancestors-in-52-weeks-week-72-87-ann.html
Copyright (c) 2015, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.