The seminar speaker will be world-renowned DNA expert CeCe Moore on "The Power of DNA."
CeCe's four talks will be on:
* The Power of DNA: Genetic Genealogy Basics
* Genetic genealogy Case Studies
* I Have My Results: Now What?
* Unexpected Surprises Revealed by DNA Testing
Register early - seating is limited! The fees are:
* NSDCGS Member: $25
* Non-Member: $40
* Lunch (half a turkey sandwich, salad, drink): $10
Make reservations to Jeanette Shiel (email@example.com), and make checks out to NSDCGS and mail to Jeanette Shiel, 587 Rush Drive, San Marcos CA 92078.
There is more information on the NSDCGS website - see http://nsdcgs.org/event/spring-seminar-2016/.
This should be an excellent seminar!
Copyright (c) 2016, Randall J. Seaver