Here are some of the most precious (to me) images from my Seaver/Leland photograph collection:
After our Australia - New Zealnd - Fiji trip in March 2010 for our 40th wedding anniversary, we spent five days in Salt Lake City at the end of April 2010 at the National Genealogical Society conference. Here are some of my photographs from the week:
1) My friend, the late Finn Hansen, whom I talked to every time I visited Salt Lake City, took this photo of me at the computer area in the Exhibit Hall. I've used it in my own publicity ever since, with his permission. Thank you, Finn!
2) One evening, Linda and I walked a few blocks and had dinner with Lisa Alzo and Donna Pointkouski:
3) In the Exhibit Hall, I took a photo with Tim Firkowski and Alvie Davidson:
4) I love this picture of my good friends, Tom Kemp and Leland Meitzler:
5) Ron Arons was selling his Criminal Records book this year - I love seeing Ron at conferences - he always dresses so well!
I will share more from this conference in the coming weeks.