Were you planning on going to RootsTech 2017 from February 8-11, 2017 in Salt Lake City, Utah? Or would you go if you had a FREE registration?
If so, you should enter the Genea-Musings FREE 4-day RootsTech 2017 Registration here on Genea-Musings. It covers:
1) This contest will be by a random drawing. I will make a numerical list of entries, and use a random number selection process to select the number.
2) To enter the contest, please go to the official RootsTech website, and perform these tasks:
* Go to the "Session Schedule" page (http://www.rootstech.org/schedule?date=2017-02-08&pass=rootstech) and select one of the speaker presentations that you just have to attend - your research depends on it.
* There is no list of exhibitors yet, so tell me which genealogy vendor you really want to visit, and why, while you're at RootsTech 2017.
3) Tell me about your two choices in an email to me at email@example.com. Title your email with "RootsTech 2017" so that I can add you to the list of entrants.
Easy, eh? Please enter ONLY if you intend to attend RootsTech 2017.
Note that this contest is ONLY for a complimentary registration to the full four-day conference ($299 value) - you will have to pay your own travel, lodging and food costs to get there and stay there. Sleeping over at the Family History Library or in the Expo Hall is not permitted. It does include FREE access to the Keynote talks, the Expo Hall, and the Evening social events.
This contest will end at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on Monday, 7 November 2016.
I will select a winner by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, 8 November, and will publicize the winner on Wednesday, 9 November. I will notify the winner, and will send the complimentary registration certificate by email, and the winner will contact RootsTech to redeem the certificate.
If the winner has already registered for RootsTech 2017, then RootsTech will refund the registration fee already paid.
The winner is requested to stop by the Media Center in the FREE Expo Hall to say hello to me and have a picture taken with me.
The Registration page for RootsTech 2017 notes that the current Promo 4-day full Registration fee is $239 until 23 January 2017, and is $299 after 23 January 2017. So register early if you don't win!
Disclosure: I am an RootsTech 2017 Ambassador and one of the perks is this Free registration contest for my readers. I have received a complimentary registration to RootsTech 2017 also, and look forward to seeing many friends, bloggers and readers there. It should be fun!
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2016/10/win-free-rootstech-2017-february-8-11.html
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver
Please do not comment on this post.